Do you have the right answer? If you do other users will benefit from your contribution, share your knowledge with the community!
The math behind this is very tricky, but if you take a look at the Official Android Screen Support you will see there are only a few official sizes. We support the all official sizes and you can create your own but you will have to do this manually.
Lets assume you want to create an export for Android Wearable, a watch perhaps. The quick way is to follow these steps:
1. Draw a square 100x100 in Photoshop
2. Save as [screen_size_test.psd] and export
3. Open the project in Android Studio to display the 100x100 square
4. Note the dpi size, then drag the square to the full size of the screen
5. In your PSD, change the square size to match
Get instant access to your 14 Day Free Trial of advanced features and options, with Free Online Training. We guarantee your first conversion will 100% work - we work with you to ensure this, Contact Us or check the Community FAQs for assistance.