In recent weeks there have been an increase in the level of concern regarding the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). We want to encourage safeguarding the health and well-being of our customers, users and their families.
TIP: Visit https://exportkit.com/shop to subscribe today. We are reducing our prices until coronavirus is under control to help more users work remotely.
As the coronavirus continues to spread, here are a few tips to prepare for remote work:
- Stay team connected. We are all still human so a quick phone call can help to keep in contact with your team members or a video conference.
- Separate work and life. Organize your time and give your self the required hours to complete both work and life tasks.
- Make a remote routine. Use calendar apps to help schedule time to answer emails, phone calls and complete work.
- Plan and prepare. Keep track of your team and ensure they have all required tools to complete their tasks.
- Communicate and encourage. Encourage all team members to provide regular feedback to ensure all objects are addressed.
Due to the spread of coronavirus and its contagious nature, avoiding the office or crowded buildings will greatly reduce the chances of transmission.