Effective: July 17, 2013.
- a) All website related content, pages, queries and links; collectively referred to as (“Web Content”).
- b) All Export Kit services, both online and offline; collectively referred to as (“Services”).
- c) All personal information relating to contact, including but not limited to, name, address, phone number, and email address; referred to as (“Contact Information”).
- d) All personal information relating to purchasing Export Kit, including, but not limited to the Contact Information; referred to as (“Billing Information”).
- e) All browser and server related information including but not limited to, IP address, GEO location, and cookies; referred to as (“Browser Information”).
- f) All Contact Information, Billing Information and Browser Information; referred to as (“Customer Information”).
1. Website Covered
2. What information do we collect?
Reshape Media and its subsidiaries may collect and use technical and related information, not withstanding, computer information, system and application information, usage and errors.
Reshape Media may collect and use your personal information to validate your Activation Keys, to contact you with information related to Export Kit and other Reshape Media products, if you acquire Export Kit through an approved re-seller – communications with re-seller regarding your purchase.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
3. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- a) To personalize your experience, your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- b) To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- c) To improve customer service, your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- d) To process transactions, your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- e) To send periodic emails, email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
4. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
6. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.