If you see [Error] Invalid Text Layer / Redraw - Do Not Duplicate don't worry this is a quick fix. This happens because sometimes Photoshop will miss-sync properties of text layers when you do not MANUALLY select your text properties.
Fix 1: Re-select the text styles
It sounds simple, but this will often re-sync the properties. Ensure you re-select FONT, STYLE, and SIZE.
Fix 2: Re-draw the text layer
1. Double click your current text layer
2. Select and copy the text inside your layer
3. Select the type tool
4. Draw a new text layer with the same size and position
5. Paste text contents inside the new text layer
6. Rename the new text layer to match the previous
7. Remove the previous text layer
Added October 11, 2016 2:51 pm
Do you have the right answer? If you do other users will benefit from your contribution, share your knowledge with the community!
1682views 0answers Last Answered7 years agobyadmin
Our Creative Team will export your project live and answer any questions you may have - we guarantee your first conversion will 100% work - we work with you to ensure this, Contact Us or check the Community FAQs for assistance.